Principal Consultant (Quality & Processes)
He is B.Tech with Hons. (Mechanical Engineering) from NIT Kurukshetra with 17+ years of rich work experience. He has also completed PGDBA (Operations) from Symbiosis – Pune through 2 yrs. distance learning program. He has specific experience on Business process improvements, Process audits, improving production efficiency, and cost reduction initiatives.
He is certified six sigma black belt from American Society for Quality and has extensive expertise in six sigma concepts and improvement techniques. He is also a certified lead auditor for Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) from BIS.
Inder has proficiency in implementing and controlling the Quality Standards (ISO 9001, TL9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS, TS 16949, ISO 22301, and ISO 27001). He is also a certified internal auditor for ISO TS 16949 by TUV and for ISO 14001 by ABS.
Key focus and expertise of Inder are:
– Implementing the learning’s received from six sigma / lean concepts for improving various business processes.
– Reducing the various non-value adding activities and time / Process optimization.
– Ensuring adherence to Quality Standards and identifying the areas for business process improvements.
– Imparting business process trainings.
– Working towards continuous process improvement plans.